A great line up of national and international speakers has now been confirmed for the September conference covering a variety of themes from:
- Lighting constraints and design with architectural insights of the built environment we need to light. What is good lighting design and challenges in its application?
- Light and its ecological impact and it’s effect on humans.
- Darkness and its cultural role and significance to humanity. The role of ‘community’ in dark sky places
- Dark skies and its effects and relationship to health and well-being.
- The technical aspects of the planning regulations and safety codes, how you measure the dark environment. Why are the regulations set and how do we change them?
- Transformational effects of Dark Skies and opportunities for economic development through eco-tourism.
We do hope you can join us at this special 3 day event. Day ticket now available for Thursday 21st September
For more information and a detailed program visit: